Rehabilitated CWDs are empowered to independently perform activities of daily living in more inclusive and accessible communities.
To promote equal opportunities for CWDs through holistic Rehabilitation; Physiotherapy, Corrective Surgery, Education, Psychosocial and livelihood support
Goals and Objectives
Enhance provision of accessible rehabilitation through physiotherapy, corrective surgery, education, psychosocial and livelihood support services to community.
- Provide comprehensive physical therapy services
- Enhance provision of quality education for Children with Disabilities (CWDs)Northern Uganda
- Provide psychosocial support to children and youth in need of rehabilitation services
- Promote child rights and responsibility among Parent Support Groups (PSGs)
- Promote social economic empowerment to households of CWDs
- Non Discrimination
- Respect for humanity